Sunday, April 17, 2005

Back to the kitchen

Ha! I'm in charge of today's lunch. Kuo MaMa is still fighting with her sleeping problem. I think insomina is totally heredity. or probably coz our thinking process is too much the same and too much thoughts block the way of our dreams...

anyways, not my first time cooking for 4 people but it is indeed been a while. i'll try not to get them too salty/dry/sweet or even tasteless!

2 comments :

不知道有沒有容幸吃到郭小姐親自下廚烹調的食物啊...

跟妳說我一覺睡醒活力充沛
昨天晚上果真是太累了所以一直沒辦法好好做事情
還在想念那些好聽的法文歌
改天有空多點腦子來聚一聚吧!

> 諾
if you don't mind switching houses with me, I'll lend you Kuo MaMa!
hahah... actually, maybe you guys should over and meet Kuo MaMa but... you'll just all be mistaken as my new lovers. You should know where I get my wicked sick sense humor from! Hahahaha!

> calliope
yeah ah! hug me, hug me!

"就要來了 就要來了"
We've been waiting for so long! ^^

I promise I'll get some cooking tips from Kuo MaMa soon and get some practice going! karenkuo's food you guys can get to taste soon!